If You Need Assistance With Concrete Mud Jacking Or Slab Jacking In Grand Prairie TX Then Call (817) 400-0274
The process of raising sunken concrete or filling in voids in concrete – also known as Mud Jacking or Slab Jacking – helps to save residential homeowners and business owners up to 50 percent of the cost of replacing or pouring brand new concrete. Driveways, patios, sidewalks, pool area decks and other alike concrete surfaces normally can be completed and ready for use within 24 hours.
If the soil has not been compacted adequately during grading, erosion and shrinking soils will be the reason why the concrete is sinking. Look for one of the Grand Prairie TX slab jacking businesses which can float the slab to its initial position by pumping a combination of sand, Portland cement and other additives beneath the slab.
Slabjacking has numerous homeowners and commercial property owners:
One) The grout utilized to raise the slab supplies a stable base, therefore strengthening the slab.
Two) Low cost: The cost to lift the concrete slab to its original position is around one third to a half in comparison to replacement.
3) Since concrete slabs are not being removed, there’s very little debris or hassle.
4) No lack of use: Mudjacking permits the client to use the slab immediately. If the slab is replaced then the concrete has got to cure for at the very least 28 days.
5) There isn’t waste in the process, compared to slab replacement, where the removed material will end up within the landfill.
6) There is no loud concrete breaking, which usually generates the dust and dirt.
7) Slabjacking can be done in nearly all conditions.
Eight) Surrounding grass is not just dug up, therefore there’s no reseeding and having to wait new grass to grow.
9) Because the existing concrete slabs are still remaining, the color in the concrete still is consistent.
Be sure to get in contact with an experienced Grand Prairie TX slabjacking business to coordinate with you regarding your particular situation.