Should You Need Assistance With Concrete Mud Jacking Or Slab Jacking In Boyd TX Then Call (817) 400-0274
The process of raising sunken concrete or filling voids in concrete – also referred to as Mud Jacking or Slabjacking – can save homeowners and business as much as 50 percent of the cost of replacing or pouring new concrete. Driveways, patios, sidewalks, pool area decks and other concrete surfaces typically be completed and ready to use by the next day.
If the soil had not been compacted adequately throughout grading, erosion and shrinking soils could possibly be the reason why the concrete is sinking. Find one of the Boyd TX slab jacking companies which has the ability to float the slab back to its original position by pumping a combination of sand, Portland cement and additional additives under the slab.
Slab jacking has many benefits:
1) The grout employed to raise the slab provides a stable base, therefore strengthening the slab.
Two) Low cost: The cost to lift the concrete slab to its initial position is approximately one third to one half in comparison to replacement.
3) Due to the fact that concrete slabs aren’t being removed, there’s very little debris or inconvenience.
Four) No lack of use: This technique permits the customer to use the slab immediately. If the slab is replaced then the concrete needs to cure for a minimum of 28 days.
Five) There is not any waste in the process, when compared with slab replacement, where the removed material will end up inside the landfill.
6) There isn’t noisy concrete breaking, which usually creates the dust and dirt.
7) Slabjacking can be done in almost all climate conditions.
8) Nearby grass is not dug up, thus there’s no reseeding and becoming impatient for new grass to cultivate.
Nine) Because the previous slabs are still there, the color in the concrete remains consistent.
Make sure to contact an experienced Boyd TX slab jacking company to assist you on your particular needs.